Losing my soul, finding my heart

For some reason these words wont stay out of my head and my heart. They just speak volumes about where I feel like Ive been in my life. At almost any given moment these words could have described my present.



All the times

That I felt like this won't end

It's for you

And I taste

What I could never have

It was from you

All the times

That I've cried

My intentions

Full of pride

But I waste

More time than anyone



But I'm on the outside

And I'm looking in

I can see through you

See your true colors

'Cause inside you're ugly

You're ugly like me

I can see through you

See to the real you





Not depressed or depressive. Just that this feels like the "real me"



Off to work on the roof :D Yay, money is good, roofing sucks BM's balls.

Comments

Post a Comment