$ongs for $ex

For some reason I just think this is one of the most incredibly erotic songs there are. Of course its not Marvin Gaye or Barry White. I guess it would take a particular type of person to agree with it or feel the same but this song just makes me think of hardcore sweaty primal sex@~





it's ok, it's ok, ok relieve me

pins in me, pins in me, in me you kill me

the lounge fly

the lounge fly

the fly you bring me

I think I'm free but the dogs theywon't release me



I can't give what I take away

and the other understands

she said she'd be my woman

she said she'd be my man

I can't live this way

please refill my soul



don't have a nickel or a dollar but

you feed me

my bottle's empty but you always

refuel me

I feel I'm sinking but you won't

let me drown me

I wanna fuck, wanna fuck

but do you need me?

Comments