3 Odd Links

I wanted to post 3 links I have saved to my I.E. Fav's. Sometimes I dont even remember how they got there but they are usually always good.


Bless you
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2005-01-28&res=l

Charlie Daniels - Disturbing, Has sound
http://www.charliedaniels.com/

GIS - Scares the hell out of those "They are watching us" fanatics
http://gis.roanokegov.com/viewer.cfm?Title=City%20of%20Roanoke

I can find any house in Roanoke using this system. A friend once doubted it when I told him on the phone and I was like "So who's red truck is that out there in your driveway" Hes one of those out to get us peeps too. Scared the fuck out of him.

Comments

  1. That GIS was cool! I want one for here! Then I will rule my little corner of the world (insert maniacal laughter here)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay the C Daniels site WAS very disturbing...and also the GIS, although it is a bit cool...I was trying to find the bars we used to go to there on it...but I wasn't having much luck...and the penny arcade site won't load for me...I don't know if that is because my computer's security system or what but oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao yea

    The Charlie Daniels site was so damned disturbing because first, I hate country music and second, I have no idea how it got into my favs but when I clicked on it, it nearly enraged me. I hate webpages with sound.. bad......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you remember what the bars were called?

    Like Downtown bars ?

    Corned Beef and Co?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damned my computer is messing up AGAIN!!!
    I forgot what I was going to say.

    How was your Valentine's Day Joy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wasnt bad thank Gama :) I took a nice dinner to my cousins house and fed him and his girlfriend, hung out a bit and came home feeling good about V-day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big brother is watching. And he's not friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I once found a satalite govt website to find out the topography for a place my husband went to at his request - then we also found we could look up any address in the united states and get the overhead sat shot!! It's terraserver or something like that. Really freaky and scary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment