Killing with Charm

Standing with my enemies

Hung on my horns

With haste and reverie

Killing with charm

Only happy when you hurt

Only deadly in a swarm

Only healthy in the dirt

Only empty in your arms

I play, I’m sick and tame

Drawing the hordes

I wait, and show the lame

The meaning of harm

The skulls beneath my feet

Like feathers in sand

I graze among the graves

A feeling of peace

Only bending when you break

Only feeding when you’re cold

Only healing when you ache

Only feeling when you don’t

Comments

  1. Have fun on your vaction!! Take me!!! I am short and I can probably be stored in your carry on luggage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful yet angry and sad. very nice darlin, but sorry you had to feel the pain to find these words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darkness...yet recovery is there...the word healing was use...I saw it...don't deny it, you used it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment