Lost Terrell Owens Head - Update

Well, last night I got to find out the fate of the Head at hand. Terrell Owens head, a sports figurine head that I took off with a 9 iron, and purposefully left at Kts so that Cd would see it and know how I felt about him and his little game.

Kt said that Cd had come over the other night. Ok touchy situation here but I had to ask.

"Did he see the head?"
"I dont know"
"Well I know one thing, had he seen that head, you would have known"
Lots of laughter from Kt.
"Where is it?"
"Its over there on the dresser, I was trying to get his helmet off yesterday"

Rofl

Ok, we are both very evil evil people.

Comments

  1. Well, it's a shame he didn't see it. I can't think of a more powerful message than finding Terrells head on a table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somewhere out there Terrell is shaking in his boots. Evil rules! Come, join the darkside and we will rule together. Evil will always win, because good is dumb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment