Oh and by the fuckin way

Comments

  1. Energy beer, that's the term I was looking for before. I'm going to be checking the liquor store tonight, on this lovely Saturday, to see if Sparks in fact exists up here.

    And I think that picture, had it been a kitten, would be more effective. No one cares aboot goofy lookin dogs :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy.. I am back and still kicking! Thanks for the message you wrote in the blog while I was sick, I appreciate it so much.

    Thanks for being a very nice and caring friend.

    Love,

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I KNOW you still lvoe me and i SEE you have net access....hmmmmm
    /ponders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike - Hope you find Sparks, it might even be worth a quick painful trip to the states to grab a couple of cases of it! As far as the dog goes, yeah, he does look pretty stupid and we all know that most people dont mind eating beef just because the cows look dumb.

    Jay - So glad to see you back and well again. Ill be around to check on you and wish you the best always :)

    Irie - Lol.... like I could help loving you!@

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh nooooooooo not the dog!! :(

    na I aint a spammer :)

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 things to say, boo everquest (go WoW ! ) and good luck on your book :P *dangerous turban eyes shift around as bran throws a smoke bomb and sneaks into the shadows making a silent getaway*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment