How much is your time worth?

From 'Centuries'

Early on in Bill Gates career when he became the net guru that he is, a young man sat down and figured out what Bill Gates actually made per hour. He pondered that if Bill was walking down the street and dropped a bill (currency), what sized bill would it have to be to make Bill Gates bend over and pick it up.

The guy estimated that since Bill Gates was making approximately $150 dollars per SECOND, and that it would take an estimated 4 seconds for him to bend over and retrieve a dropped bill, that it would have to be at least a 500 dollar bill to be worth his time. Otherwise, the 4 seconds it took him to bend over and retrieve the bill would be actually costing him money.

Comments

  1. Damn,
    ok lets say Bill is walking down the street can his pocket be the one with a hole in it and can I be following him.

    PPPPLEASE : )

    Peace
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now personally if I had to walk down the street behind someone and watch them keep bending over in front of me I think I'd rather it be Joy than Bill. While I might not get rich I'd sure enjoy the view a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol
    Im damned flattered by that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what Az you for sure have a really good point there.
    Pffft money who needs money, seriously. I say to ponder some thing truely beautiful will make you rich beyond your imagination.

    Peace
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your flatterd Joy, I was worried you'd get pissed. So anytime you want to bend over in front of me go right ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment